Poetry Analysis Essay
- Choose one poem from Perrine’s Literature that we’ve read so far.
- Pay close attention to the relationship between form and meaning.
- In a well-written essay, analyze how the literary techniques used in this poem contribute to its meaning.
- Discuss how poetic elements, such as language, structure, imagery, and point of view, convey meaning in a poem. Use poetic terms we’ve been studying.
- (Suggested length 2-3 pages)
- Rough Draft due Thursday, October 31!
- Typed Final Draft due Tuesday, November 5!