* All Senior Project and ID Unit Project Research Papers are due on Friday, 12/6!
- Choose a topic
- Annotated Bibliography (Source Citations plus one paragraph evaluation): Seniors (10+ sources), Juniors (7+ sources)
- Research Notes (30+)
- Organize research into an outline
- Write rough draft of research paper
- Final typed research paper with bibliography, MLA Formatted: Seniors (8-10 pages), Juniors (5-7 pages)
Annotated Bibliography must include:
- Create an annotated bibliography for your ID Unit Topic. Must include at least one of the following: Book, Article (News, Magazine, online or print), Web Site, Academic Journal (Gale Virtual Reference Library counts), Interview (Optional)
- Must include at least 7 sources.
- Must be typed in correct MLA Format!
- You may use Citation Machine.
- A paragraph about the source. Questions to consider:
- Summarize the source in 1-2 sentences. What is the author’s main argument?
- Who is the author? Are they credible/reliable?
- Examine the source itself. Is it print/online? Does it look trustworthy? How do you know?