TeensHealth.org Articles: Jigsaw Activity
1.Read: Read the article as a group.
2.Write: Each student will take Cornell Notes on the article.
3.Group: Create a group poster to share. Include important points, drawings, quotes, advice, etc.
4.Present: The group will present your article and poster to the class.
All articles from Teenshealth.org:
- Make Homework Less Work (in Spanish)
- How To Pick A Great Book (in Spanish)
- Motivation and the Power Of Not Giving Up (in Spanish)
- What Stresses You Out
- Writing a Paper
- Organizing Schoolwork & Assignments (in Spanish)
- Getting Along With Your Teachers (in Spanish)