Online resources for the three means of Persuasion, according to Aristotle: Logos, Ethos and Pathos.
This gallery contains 3 photos.
Check out the following work opportunities and resources available:
- City Year is Hiring: Must by at least 17 years old, a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. High School Seniors or Graduates only. Deadline is Tuesday, April 29 @ 3:30pm. Apply here.
- Summer Job Opportunity: 2014 Summer Night Lights Program: Available to high school students and recent graduates. Click here to apply (see the website for deadlines).
- Saturday Senior Project Paper Help: Need help with your Senior Paper? See Ms. Garcia for more information. She’ll be offering a special Senior Paper Workshop on Sat. 4/26 from 8:00am – 12:00pm.
- Spring Fling Youth Resource Fair: Summer job employment, college counseling, health exams, and more. Food, games, live bands and Power 106! Click here for more info.
- Community Services Unlimited Inc. Apprenticeships/Internships: Food/Urban Farming (Spring, Summer, and Fall). For students 17 years and up. Click here for more information and to apply. (Disregard the 2010 dates, an error).
- Youth Air Fair: Interested in a job in the skies? Arts and Aviation Career Fair is on Saturday, May 3 from 10am-4pm. Click here for more information.
A Place Called Home will be providing juniors and seniors with free formal attire for upcoming senior celebrations. The Cinderella Project will be held on Friday, April 11, 2014 and The Prince Charming Project will be held on Saturday, April 12, 2014.
In order to register, students may either call (323) 232-7653 extension 2233 or e-mail email@example.com. For more information, see the flyer above.
A Place Called Home is located at 2830 S. Central Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90011.