Check out the following work opportunities and resources available:
- City Year is Hiring: Must by at least 17 years old, a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. High School Seniors or Graduates only. Deadline is Tuesday, April 29 @ 3:30pm. Apply here.
- Summer Job Opportunity: 2014 Summer Night Lights Program: Available to high school students and recent graduates. Click here to apply (see the website for deadlines).
- Saturday Senior Project Paper Help: Need help with your Senior Paper? See Ms. Garcia for more information. She’ll be offering a special Senior Paper Workshop on Sat. 4/26 from 8:00am – 12:00pm.
- Spring Fling Youth Resource Fair: Summer job employment, college counseling, health exams, and more. Food, games, live bands and Power 106! Click here for more info.
- Community Services Unlimited Inc. Apprenticeships/Internships: Food/Urban Farming (Spring, Summer, and Fall). For students 17 years and up. Click here for more information and to apply. (Disregard the 2010 dates, an error).
- Youth Air Fair: Interested in a job in the skies? Arts and Aviation Career Fair is on Saturday, May 3 from 10am-4pm. Click here for more information.