Great job to the School of Rock at the AAAJ Family Empowerment Festival this past weekend at CSULA. Shout out to Andy, Allen, Oswaldo, Marvin, Michael and Silva! Keep on rockin…
The School of Rock Guitar Club performed at Lincoln High School on March 31 to celebrate the legacies of Cesar Chavez and Philip Vera Cruz.
Thanks to AAAJ-LA for all your support!
All ALC students must submit their LD Project log to their Pathways by Friday, 9/5! There are many awesome LD projects available. Check out the ALC LD website for the fully updated LD list.
Here are just a few:
- Mondays: SWOP (Room 2108), AVID Site Team (Room 2128)
- Tuesdays: Enrich LA Gardening (Room 4105/Garden), ImMediate Justice (Room 2108)
- Wednesdays: Alma Mater Writing Group (Room 4105), OakGrove (Room 2120), Bresee Service Learning, Las Fotos (Library)
- Thursdays: School of Rock (Room 4012), GSA (Room 2114), Stoked (Room 2115), Get Lit (Room 4111)
- Friday: Code Academy (Room 4117), Daily Bruin (Room 4106)
- Saturdays: Inner-City Arts (Registration 9/20)
- JA Company Program (See Ms. Desmet for more info)
- Students Run LA (See Mr. Molnar or Ms. Yap for more info)
If you have any questions, see Mr. Herrmann or check the ALC LD Website.