- Research and plan out your future career path.
- Present your findings and research to the class.
- Create a Google Slides/Prezi slideshow as a visual aide.
- Include your sources/works cited (people interviewed, websites).
Research Content Criteria
- High School
- Which classes to focus on for future career path
- LD opportunities
- Extracurricular activities/jobs recommended
- College/Trade School
- Entrance exams: PSAT/SAT/ACT?
- Admission requirements, dates, grades, test scores, etc.
- Basic information about school (similar to college pennant)
- Cost per year
- Type: Private, Public, Community College, For-Profit
- Acceptance rate
- Major or area of focus (example: Biology)
- Financial Aid Opportunities – $$$
- Minimum of 3 specific sources for financial aid
- Possibilities: Grants (needs-based), scholarships, loans, work-study, job, out-of-pocket, etc.
- Post-College/Trade School
- Masters, Doctorate, Certification or other Degree, residency, training, etc.
- Job Information
- Average yearly salary/Hourly pay
- Living situation
Career Presentation Research Project: